While working in an energetic environment with a fun, dynamic, and diverse team of people, each day at Ivar's provides another opportunity for you to improve your talents and abilities, develop your potential as a workplace leader, and achieve your professional goals. No matter what your personal definition of "career success," it can be fulfilled here at Ivar's Restaurants. Whether you are searching for entry-level or management, full-time or part-time, permanent work or seasonal, we have the perfect position waiting for you.
Not only have we created award-winning recipes to enhance guest loyalty, we've also developed the perfect combination of fun work environments, exciting career opportunities, and industry-leading benefits that provide a compelling reason for our employees to stay with the company for many years. These benefits include:
- Generous compensation – We offer a competitive wage package that also includes cash rewards for employee referrals and free meals and uniforms.
- Insurance – We like to make sure that our staff members lead healthy lives outside of work by offering insurance packages based on their position and length of service, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Supplemental health insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement – At Ivar's, we believe in the potential of all of our employees and do everything we can to help them achieve their career goals. We provide comprehensive training and development and promote from within whenever possible.
- Financial Planning – Many of our employees are not only looking ahead to their workplace future, but also to their financial future. To help with this planning, Ivar's offers a 401(k) Plan, investment planning services, and a Home Ownership Assistance Program.
- Employee Assistance Program – A free service offered to all employees in our company, the Ivar's Employee Assistance Program offers convenient and confidential counseling assessment services in response to personal, family, and relationship concerns.
- Educational Assistance Program – Tuition reimbursement is available for qualifying managers enrolled in classes that advance their careers in the company. Additionally, a yearly scholarship grant is awarded for which all employees are eligible to apply.
- Work/Life Balance – To ensure that our staff members have the time to live their personal lives to the fullest, we offer reasonable operating hours (no graveyard or overnight shifts) and flexible schedules, and our managers receive paid vacations, sick days, and holidays.
Application For Employment
Ivar's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, and any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Any applicant who needs reasonable accommodations to participate and complete the application process should contact Ivar's Human Resources Department at (206) 587-6500.
To submit your application online, please complete the form below and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when finished.
*Note - All fields are required to submit this form.